Yes I posted my car for sale yesterday, but when I ran a search it didn't come up with the other corvettes. What happened?

Asked by Feb 07, 2013 at 07:48 AM

Give me the year and whatever you plugged in and I will take a look and see if I can find it...whether it is there or not, you may have plugged in everything and forgot to hit "submit"

1999 Corvette Blue with Tan interior. I recieved a message from CarGurus that my ad was complete, but i don't see it. My user name is G_A_B24

This is the listing number http://cargur.us/g9hR

$18,400........convertible Mileage: 52,900 miles in Reading, Pa? if that is accurate it's there

This is the proper info, but if you run a search looking for a 1997-2004 Corvette in the 19605 area within 100 miles it doesn't come up. I also used the link I stated above and when you open it, it shows "0 days on CarGurus" Please try the search like I did and let me know what happens. Thanks.

OK

I's there, second from bottom on page 3 of 8 pages,

remember you have to scroll thru it won't be on first page

Okay, it shows up under a generic search. If you search for just convertibles, it doesn't come up.

I'll look at my add to see if I can make that adjustment. Thanks.