Ford 390 67-?? Ok, so I was reading the other day, yes I can read but to my disappointment there was no pictures. All seriousness i the late 60's the couger had a 390 in it with an optional intake manifold in the trunk that boosted the hp from factory to 400. My 2 part question is what else was different with those 390's and the truck 390's internal wise or were they all the same also how can I tell what 390 I have. Ok so another question should I look for one of the couger manifold if all internals are the same or go with a performer series from edelbrock???

75

Asked by Feb 06, 2013 at 11:05 AM

18,525

idelbrock ,they came a long way since even factory 60s and if they offered this wich i never heard of they would be rare, not suprising buick once had umbrellas and others had weird s-it in some like wacky trouble lights and things kleenex holders ect. engine numbers stamped will tell engine type ,all 390s were strong and loved gasoline ,