May I post a few pictures of my favorite paintings?

Asked by Feb 06, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Since I lost my job due to Multiple Sclerosis have been sentanced to a lifetime of seclusion and loneliness, out of this emerges a few quality art pieces of notable value of which I'd like to post. My avatar is one of these paintings "golden light"-

This one's BEER BOYS and can be seen in person at "the Compassion Center" on Olympic, in Clearlake, CA. you guys like it, will post more...

The beer boys evade being run over by a garbage truck-

A spooky-fresh sunflower breaks all of the rules of composition and is placed right smack dab in the middle of the frame!

the lonely concrete picnic table on Clearlake, at the beach-

the 'ferry building' in San Francisco-

This place is haunted, the former camp of the POMO, were euthanized from existance by check 'bloody island massacre'...their ghosts are everywhere around here-

Ghost barn No. 13. one of my favorites, from Anderson state park as well-

Just an innocent honey bear dispenser...or is it?

Frequently inspired by images on TV. This one is from Bonanza-

I've got plenty more, this is just a sampling. Think they are terriffic, send me a message, and I'll put one in your hands...to end up on your wall-

The Little Champ early fifties flintstones trailer, brought it from a dump at Lake Ellen, WI to Ashland, CA using that $500 rusted '73 Suburban-

fedora, ashtray and dice make a nice still life-

if anybody would like to see more, contact paintster@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking, some people can be good at more than one thing...y'know~

325

Very nice!