s430 mercedes - all power to front pass door is off....seat,window,htd seat everything off

Asked by Feb 03, 2013 at 09:03 PM

92,465

It could be in the fuse box, passenger side back seat. Other fuse box locations in the MB are engine compartment, trunk and at the ends of the dash board.

19,075

most used door ever ,if other doors work maby broken feed wire from open close many times

92,465

Really? Most used door ever? I would guess that the drivers door gets more use...

I hardly think anybody has ever done a study on that, which door gets opened/closed that much..unless it was buried in pork in a Legislative Bill funding the mating habits of Blowfish..but logic dictates tenspeed is right, the driver's door.

can anybody help, first dash went out, then power to seats went out, then windows, locks, then car cut off, would not start, I think it was the fuel pump, got a used sam box, for the back rear of car, car started but everything else still not working.