1996 isuzu stall when slowing down

Asked by Feb 01, 2013 at 02:50 PM

my 1996 isuzu rodeo idles fine but while driving when slowing down car will bog down then stall i can start it back
up but  when i press the gas it dies if i can keep the rpm up it will go only to bog down and stall when slowing
down then start the process all over again till i finely make it home

again...sounds like a malfunction EGR. The exhaust gasses recirculation valve is supposed to open up when you take your foot off the gas, so just that little amout of polution is recycled back into the intake, trouble is -it doesn't know that you're accelerating now and takes a crap in your crisper bin.