what car do you prefer?

Asked by Jan 24, 2013 at 02:25 PM

A car that gets 100mpg, needs no service, costs $3 new, goes 140mph, lifetime bumper to bumper warranty and seats 6. With room. Other than that, if I has lots of money I would get me a BMW of one sort or another.Love those cars. That being said, my Toyota Corolla I am very happy with. The Camry would be next on the practical list, but it was $5k more, and I want a 2004 Buick Regal GS

Depends on whether or not you are happy with two tons of powered steel, high off the ground, or fun and the sport of driving. For a car that you've actually got to pay attention to your driving with, the MINI comes to mind, puts the fun back into driving! The clubman or countryman will accomodate passengers too- SUV's are criminal~