what are the most popular cars in california?

Asked by Jan 17, 2013 at 05:22 PM

I'm looking for a car to buy that I can lend to my classmates in California. What cars are popular/common
in Cali?

You are buying a car so you can loan it out? Oh well, that's your business, not mine. But as a Ca resident, a native actually, there is no answer to that. A Mid size Toyota, a Camry or Corolla, Nissan Sentra, Ford Focus just to name a few of dozens...gas mileage is important and safe is even more important. The Hondas have a superior safety rating, until you get in to the Volvo's and $40k, or Lincoln TC, Mercedes, all superior safety ratings but $$$$$$, then if your classmates like to go off road, get a Hummer. Not an H2, a real Humvee