I found a car here on your website. Then clicked on the loan.com link for financing and got a call from a guy who can only finance from his dealer. Not the one where the car I want is at. What do I do?

Asked by Jan 16, 2013 at 06:16 PM

24,115

Guess this will sound somewhat obvious, but...look at what finance rates you can get from your bank or credit union...then see what the dealer can offer (the one where the car is located at). The dude on the phone is zero help to you.

Yep, he just wants to sell you a car. If you have good credit, demand no more than 4%. If your credit is no so good, you still should not pay more than 6%, 7 tops..just a guide. And I find it curious where he got your number..

24,115

Hmm? That's a good point @ DavidH25...How in the hell DID the loan.com guy get his phone#?? Sounds like davidcspry never actually contacted the dealer with his e-mail/phone# info. AND that this creep from loan.com is actually able to obtain personal info. once you click the link for their website. Very odd and creepy..welcome to the wonders of the Internet, folks!