Your commercial with dog is sad, put him in the front seat rather then running after the car.

Asked by Jan 16, 2013 at 03:07 PM

89,815

Nope. He stays outside. Last time I let him in the car, he spilled my beer. He can use the exercise.

You should make the commercial more pet friendly, with the terrier sitting in the car. It is sad to see the pooch running to keep up with the car that is going too fast for him. Change it. It also gives the wrong impression and people will start to do the same thing to their pets(leaving them behind)!

Put him in the back seat or in a seatbelt for dogs

89,815

You do realize that it is a advertisement and it is supposed to invoke a lasting emotion and you should also realize that no one knows what advertisement you are referring to.

I sure don't have a clue about what ad...and tenspeed, I not lecturing you that's not my place but just don't get caught with an open beer in your car my friend

89,815

The beer was a prop in the short play for the theater of the mind.

I am forming a visual of the whole thing....