hello and thanks for your time.I have a 1986 Datsun 300zx TurboToday I noticed 3' of water in the Right rear wheel well area, where the foldable spare tire lives. Certainly I could have left the back hatch open and perhaps it rained. But there is a 1/4 clear tube that runs along the back of the hatch area, like where the tail lights are.This tube is factory taped down, and terminates in the RR wheel well. My question is what is this tube for, what does it drain?Is it possible to be the source of the water?Thanks to to guy earlier who said it was a drain for the sunroof. But just thought Id throw the question out there again.Many thanks

Asked by Jan 10, 2013 at 07:12 PM

89,735

I still think it's a drain from the sunroof or T Top. Check here - http://www.300zxclub.com/ - you can't be the first. And give me a "Best Answer" if I'm close.

Best Answer

best and only answer so far:) Ten Speed thanks. Please resend link? Tell me where to look. Did not find other info Thanks