my '95 toyota camry idles at almost 2000 rpm and, if I push the accelerator pedal too quickly, it revs like it was in neutral. This happens in any gear. I was told it could be a sensor. Anyone have any ideas? My milage sucks too.

Asked by Jan 08, 2013 at 09:13 AM

First thing I would do is check your transmission fluid level if you have an automatic. If you have a manual you may have a clutch problem. As far as the idle speed, when was the last time you had a plain old tuneup?

60

could be engine managment sensor faulty is in water system has multiple wires single wire sensor for temp