It says se on car. But has spoiler (sp?) so didn't know if it could be one of those others. Thank you

Asked by Dec 23, 2012 at 07:41 PM

8,195

gotta help, we don't know the year make or model, editions vary per company...but to my knowledge there was never a sp in any model.....so help us help you :)

Hi John. That (sp?) was just because I wasn't sure how to spell spoiler. Sorry about that. 1986 fiero se with spoiler, v6. didn't know what either the se sport or indy looks like.... Thanks,

90,065

1986 was the first year the fastback roofline was offered (sometimes wrongly referred to as a "1986½" model—there was only one "GT" in 1986). Though originally conceived by Pontiac insiders as a new model, possibly called the "GTP" or "GTU," it has been said that GM management at the time felt that using "GTP" or "GTU" suggested a racing car and thus an image they did not want to promote. Individuals present at the unveiling of the new fastback roof style at a GM test track actually thought it was a new Corvette at first. But this new body style simply became the GT model for 1986 while the old 1985 GT body style became the SE model. Also offered late in the production year was a five-speed Muncie-Getrag transmission (coupled only to the V6 engines). Models equipped with the four-cylinder engine remained largely unchanged. The clutch hydraulic systems were redesigned with new master and slave cylinders.