Pricing

Asked by Dec 22, 2012 at 09:03 PM

I really like this site!  Now, how do I go about using it when bargaining?  If a car is a "Great" deal, is there room to go lower on it?  If a car is a "Good" deal, how much more can you go down? "Fair" deal?  

I haven't shopped for a car in 11 years and really didn't plan on doing so for another year. My car was stolen out of my friend's driveway, and I am going to be forced to get purchase one. Looking at low mileage small SUVS.

246,305

This site lists all the cars from dealers and private sellers. Use some other sites to figure a fair price for the car based on condition and a mechanics inspection and bargain directly with the salesman. Start with www.kbb.com