Dealer reviews

Asked by Dec 20, 2012 at 07:17 PM

How do I complete reviews

175

One of the most popular dealer review sites is Google. Follow these instructions: Visit plus.google.com/local and search for the location. Click on the name of the business to go to its page. Click the Write a review button next to the cover photo. Rate different aspects of the place using the 0 (poor) to 3 (excellent) scale, and write any information that you think will be helpful in the text box. When you’re done, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.

246,365

If you want to add one to this site, try this.....http://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/89956-how-do-i-review-a-dealer-