How do i see my sent messages?

Asked by Nov 22, 2012 at 09:35 PM

I dont see my reply messages.  where do i go and see if they were sent?

Click on "my account", you will see a drop-down box "messages", click the arrow and it will show 'inbox' and 'sent messages' click accordingly

I've had the same question. I went to the "sent messages" folder, and found no messages that I sent, even though I've sent them. Where can they be seen??

You might have gotten the Captcha wrong. You should get a window that says 'your message has been sent to (whoever)' If you don't get that it didn't go through. Those Captchas are a pain in the ass but serve a purpose, and if the message didn't go through and show in your 'sent' it's gone.

10

My correspondence is not showing up under my sent link either. Does this website not work with Google Chrome?

Not right now but I have used Google Chrome here before. It works. I couldn't get it to work with Safari the only one it didn't... those up there from 2 months ago were Chrome.

FIY: I myself have had numerous odd problems with the site but not with the PM setting, yet, but diffidently with the "Edit" features and have brought this to the site master's attention that, IMHO tells me the site is having some sort of slow melt down and supplied that person with screen shot's of the numerous problems I am seeing, short version is that they should be now aware and be looking at all the issues I have noticed. I have used the "contact" link at the bottom of the page. Once you send the message you will be given a contact or reference number to refer back to in the future that helps them locate your concern and message so remember to write this down in case you need to re-contact them as this is actually a very large site.

Bye the way regarding messages, one problem I have had on that is three or so of the same message showing up, and being I know who is sending the message and he says here that those Captcha's are a pain in the A*s I know he didn't send the same message two or three times.... Good Morning Pal

325

CarGurus works with Google Chrome. If you're having issues, try updating the version of Chrome.

Just got an email from CarGuru's content team that they are aware of problems I had mentioned on Fri. and I then referred them to this post also concerning all of your all concerns Re: messaging

Henry above is, unless coincidence, who I just spoke with via email at Gurus, so might want to follow his advise as I emailed this page link to him. They are working on your issues !!

Use Firefox Mozilla and no more problems with browser compatibilities.

10

I have the same problem also I don't know if they got the message or not