I need to buy a car. I live in houston. What is the best web site to post on.

Asked by Nov 19, 2012 at 04:00 PM

I would like sellers to find me and give me choices. Just moved to Houston, Texas. Looking for a car to drive back and fourth to work. Would like to spend between 1500.00 and 2000.00 Dollars.  Would like a chevy, but any make or model will do. Car or truck.

210,185

Your best bet is to find a reputable dealer in the Houston area and tell them what your looking for. If they want to make some money, they will find what you want.

335

Search listings from multiple dealers using a site like Cars.com or auto trader.com or even Google. Find some options that you think would work for you, then call the dealerships and let them know what your looking for and what options you have come up with on your own. If they know where else you've searched they know they must compete for your business and will work hard to get it.