97 chevy blazer 4x4 trans looses fluid but no leaks

Asked by Nov 17, 2012 at 01:50 PM

810

well if it's an automatic check the trans modulator pull off the vacuume hose that goes to it i bet it's spitting fluid out. do this while it's running just don't loose the pin that goes inside your going to have to reuse. pins don't come with new modulator

810

should have mentioned if it's spitting fluid it's sucking the fluid into the intake and could give you a skip in the engine

1,945

Also check to see if there is trans fluid in the radiator, since if it is an auto trans, the cooler in the radiator could be leaking oil into the radiator. Also coolant could get into the trans.