I had the wheel bearing in my frontier replaced and now my front drivers side is making a kind of winding sound when in two wheel drive the sound goes away when it is in four wheel drive. Just wondering if something was overlooked when it was reassembled like a snap ring?

10

Asked by Nov 16, 2012 at 07:12 PM

295

Maybe they did not put any wheel bearing grease on the bearings that they replaced. Or maybe they just did not put enough. You could check this yourself pretty easy. Thats what i would do if i were you. Have a grease gun available when you do this so that you can grease them yourself.