If I want to buy a car from you what are the modalities for payment and delivery. I am from Nigeria

Asked by Nov 16, 2012 at 03:00 AM

what is a modalities?..no offense... and payment and delivery are strictly a negotation between you and the seller. When you say "buy from you" CarGurus do not sell cars, only list for sellers CarGurus is not a dealer. And regarding shipping to Nigeria, unless it's avery valuable car, forget the whole thing because of shipping and insurance costs

Best Answer Mark helpful

PS where is that $10 million debit card the King of Nigeria said he was going to send me? That's a JOKE OK? I get emails that if I send $300 'processing fee' I get $10 milion they owe me