i have a 1968 impala that i would like to change the tail light piece and trunk to a 67 style with its light assembly is this a bolt on match up or do i have to have major custom work to do so%3F

Asked by Nov 11, 2012 at 04:05 AM

1967

1968............may not be as easy as pie.

See, Cap, the design is different, license plate etc. I hesitate to label it "major" but by the looks of them I don't think it's bolt on.

Best Answer

Yeah I was afraid it wouldn't be easy but I'd like to have it fine so looks like ill be trying to find a real good body man around Houston next few days thanks alot :)

Yeah, see how in the '68 the tail lights are IN the bumper..'67 above. If you really have your mind made up to do this, then yep, body shop.