We have just bought a cooper 2004 , its in a good condition , but once i tried to start it took 3 times to ba started , i pit the car in D it moved but it trembeled & the engine was off , i started again , it happened twice ? Why ?

Asked by Nov 05, 2012 at 01:22 AM

209,815

It can be any number of issues, ignition, fuel, a sensor,etc. Who did you buy it from? If it was from a garage or dealer, you can maybe take it back to them to correct the issue. If it was a private party sale and you purchased as-is, it's on your to get it looked at by a mechanic and fixed. Sorry I couldn't help further.