What does the TCS light mean on a Acura Tl 3.2

Asked by Oct 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM

This means the Traction Control System has kicked on. Your wheels lost traction and it has actived. You can turn your TCS off by hitting the button and then it will stay lite. The Acura automatically resets this system to ON whenever you start your car so to turn it off you will have to keep pushing the button to off

40

Yo can you help me

280

what button are you talking about

120

I just got my 2002 3.2tl from the shop today. The TCS light flashed every time I would drive on take off. I was diagnosed with a the front TCS speed sensors were bad or gone out. I had them replaced at the Acura dealership for $380. I am glad because this can affect your transmission. It tells the transmission when to change gears. This is what I was told by an Acura mechanic.