How do I upload photos of the car?

5

Asked by Oct 27, 2012 at 07:55 AM

IF you do not already have a picture of your car, either take one or do an image search and find the closest one to yours. Download it to your desktop or documents, then go to your account and click 'add photo', a window will appear, find the picture and right click on the pic, a box will appear, click "select', then it will show you the list, click "add photo"

20

Why does uploading the pictures time out at the site. I do not have any internet problems as I can email these pictures but the Car Gurus website just hangs while trying to upload a 86byte picture

That one I'm stumped. I uploaded several pics in my "garage" and it took maybe 10 seconds, I tested and upload at 2.25kbs, slow and d/L at 40..fast. Never had a problem, but you gotta mean 86kb...right? For example my avatar is 90kb. Anyway, if it's really only 86b then it's compressed and maybe it is having trouble unzipping it and times out ...all I can think of

20

Well i think there was a glitch on the website as I am now able to upload photos. Thanks for your answer Eric