How do I find out that my message has been sent to someone who asked about vehicle that is advertised?

Asked by Oct 15, 2012 at 08:11 AM

5

Good question. I just sent someone a reply and there is nothing in the sent folder. :( I hope this site is not ripping off my time!

I am not sure how this site works..there is no response from staff members.So I think it is time to remove my listing..This seems very strange since my message do not show as sent ( sent messages) Sorry to hear you had same problem:(

5

I wrote this site's admins and got the following response. I think they are asking for trouble by not saving sent messages! "Hi Sandy, It looks like your message was sent, no worries there! At the moment, we're not saving sent messages in this folder. Thanks so much for using the site! Henry CarGurus Content Team "