Hello sir i pour oil into my car and oil have moss. What the problem with my car?

Asked by Oct 14, 2012 at 07:24 AM

moss? Can you re-phrase that? I for one don't know what you are asking, but would be happy to help if I understood. Is 'moss' an abbreviation for something?

85

If the moss is on the oil fill cap it is because of condensation.If you poured it out of the bottle into your engine ,drain it all out,put one quart of morrey's oil stabalizer in it and the rest oil.If the dip stick has whitish oil on it then you have a major problem and need to take it to a shop.The morrey's stabalizer will lubricate your worn parts better and caarry the oil where it needs to be easier as well as increase your gas milage and horsepower.

OK actual green moss growing in the engine? That's a new one on me, I don't see how that is possible, if the car has been brought up to operating temperature, a plant growing in your engine would not survive, which is what it amounts to. A Plant growing in you engine, although if that's what it is on the cap, I must agree that it is condensation. OR water, if there is no ethylene- glycol in the radiator only water