Camero vs mustang

Asked by Oct 11, 2012 at 04:05 PM

Ok so I'm looking at the 2010-2013
mustang or 2010-2013 camero both
the bottom v6 engin I'm 19 going to
be graduating soon are these good
choices? My dad told me he would
help me with a down payment and
I'm going to try to keep my car
payment under $300 a month and I
called my insurance company to see
about how much a 2010 ford
mustang v6 would be and it was
gonna be $165 and I have a clean
record do you think the camero
would be much more? And Also I'm
6'3 and I to tall for these cars?? And
also what is the 0-60 on these??
Thank you :)

263,725

The insurance is probably the same, call them up again to confirm. Your best bet is to find both cars on a local lot and sit in them to determine if you would be comfortable. 0-60 times you can do a search for. Both will be close. I'd go with the Mustang if i were you. The Camaro blind spots are annoying.

Best Answer Mark helpful

Thanks :) ill have to go do that and I drove my dads 2008 Pontiac solstice and the blind spots where annoying and it was small inside too (not comfortable) so I'm leaning towards the mustang more now thank you :)

375

I know even the v6 mustangs run 0-60 in the mid 5 second range (2012 and newer). Im pretty sure the v6 Camaro is a bit slower: low to mid 6s if I'm not mistaken. As far as insurance, I bet they are very close. Roominess shouldn't be a problem in either unless you plan on getting in the back seat, in which case, you shouldn't be buying a coupe at all. If those are the only 2 options I would take the Mustang.