I have a 1995 eclipse GS, I want to know all the parts I need in order to turbo this car. can any body help me?

35

Asked by Sep 30, 2012 at 09:01 PM

75

turbo (obviously), Oil lines, Intake/exhaust tubing, boost gauge, waste gate, intercooler, hose and clamps (for intake tubes. im shure a few other things

345

Do a lot of research. Don't just buy the things for a turbo and slap it on, that's a quick way to kill your car's engine. You're best to do a rebuild to make it able to withstand the new amounts of power that the turbo is going to throw at it.