I am looking for a new car, I want a hard-top convertible that is under 12,000. I have had a Kompressor before, and I loved the car, but I am trying to find another hardtop convertible that seats more than just 2 before I invest more money into another car. Any suggestions I don't know about? Basically, a hard top convertible with more than 2 seats? Thanks!

Asked by Sep 25, 2012 at 02:06 AM

95

If you are looking for new, the VW Eos is a very nice ride, it has the seating you need and gets 22/30 with combined 25mpg. They start around 33K. BMW makes a nice one also, 3 series, Volvo too. Chrysler has the Sebring, older like 2007 or 8, and new is the 200, around 33K. Happy Shopping!