Help me please on a new car

Asked by Sep 21, 2012 at 02:53 PM

Ok so right now I drive a 2003 Volkswagen beetle and I'm almost 6'5 and I'm a jr in high school and I'm looking into
possibly selling it and getting me something new I defiantly don't want to spend no more than $10,000 my mother
drives a 2013 linclion mks and my dad has a gmc Sierra and I learned how to drive in a 2008 Mercedes c300 sport
so I'm use to nice luxury cars and I just want some ideas like is the jaguar,BMW,Mercedes,Lexus are those good
cars I really want a 4 door sedan to carry things and friends I really want a v6 engine I now have a 4 cyl and I want a
6 or a 8 I'm something with decent gas mileage no less than 18 or 20 in the city I really like jeeps but there not the
best when it comes to gas mileage :( so if you could please help me it would be greatly appreciated thank you so
much :)

1,015

For used cars Lexus is probably your best bet. $10,000 will NOT buy you a newer Lexus.

Is the rx300 or the gs or The es any good!

20

OK, you need help in a couple of areas. First, as loath as I am to recommend a Toyota product, you might check pricing on older Toyota Avalons. They are upscale from the Camry and downscale from the Lexus and have their quality. What I don't know is if they accommodate 6'5" height without modification of the seat tracks which would have to be done by a professional. Most cars do not, pickups tend to; so you may have to get into a truck to get the size you need. You will only get the fuel economy you want with a 4, but a 6 might be close enough; an 8 won't get it, nor will most trucks. As for the second item (and I'm not being a jerk, just trying to help you get a better job to afford a better car) let me rewrite your add correctly, and you study the difference for spelling and punctuation. I now drive a 2003 VW Beetle and am considering selling it and getting something new. I don't want to spend more than $10,000. I'm almost 6'5" so I need a large car, preferably a 4 door sedan. I would like 6 or 8 cylinder, but want to get no less than 18 mpg in the city. I'm used to nice, luxury cars and wonder if Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes and Lexus are possible choices. I like JEEPS, but they aren't the best for gas mileage. If you could please help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. I hope this helps you find the car you want AND the better job you need to afford it. Good luck.

255

lexus IS300 gettin pretty "CHEAP" now days aka toyota supra in a four door version. if you don't know the engin it's a 2jz inline 6 good on the gas when ur nice on the pedal gets side ways if you can hang for the next time ya feel like throwin you money mommy daddy has money complex but then again if you really are that tall ya better go grampa style and get a buick comes in FF V6 and V8 and if you (which you can bump up the price range) AWD

335

I don't know what you think your getting to get new for the price range ... My two choices I would look at would be a Buick , If you have the money and like luxury look at the E-class sedan from Mercedes ..

Best Answer

I never thought about the 2003 Mercedes e 320 that's a nice car too thanks