Safest teen car

Asked by Sep 14, 2012 at 09:00 PM

445

volvos are the safest cars but they are a little on the pricey side. hondas are really safe and are pretty hard to total. i work at a body shop and ive personally worked on hondas with frame, mechanical, and suspension damage.. and still dont total. and ive seen subarus that were completely demolished, but the passengers walk away with minor injuries if any

25,165

Maybe a two seater, that way they cant load the car up with a bunch of friends that might distract them while driving.

15

2000 VW Jettas when it comes to interior safety as in how many airbags they have and the size of the car isnt bad. 2000 honda Civics, Also honda Accords are very durable when it comes to the way there frames are built subarus also great and safe and also as reliable as hondas. in the end if something is ment to happen it will no matter how safe the car is. good luck on ur car search!