How can i access the cars that I have saved for viewing?

Asked by Sep 13, 2012 at 02:31 PM

When I am shopping for vehicles I save the ones that I am interested in, but I have no way of reviewing the vehicles that I have saved

335

To view your cars for sale, make sure that you're on the computer to which the vehicles were saved and click on the "Cars For Sale" tab. There, you'll see all the cars that you have saved while using that device.

I have been on this same computer all day and I have done that and it does not come up. I love this site, but it is not put together as well as it should be.

335

Have you switched to a different internet browser by any chance, or have you cleared your internet cookies? If so, that could be why they are not showing up under the "Cars For Sale" tab.

10

I don't see a "Cars For Sale" tab! Where is that?