Where do I find my "saved" cars?

Asked by Sep 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Just signed up today on CGs; I saved a car but can't find it.  Help!

Thanks

Frankiec

25,745

I think its on the sign in page. You may have to log out then log back in, dont ask me why... lol

965

Can you see the "My account" link at the top of the page? It should be right between the "Welcome" phrase and the "Sign out" link. You can see it in the picture I attached.

25,745

I think he's asking about cars for sale that he has saved.

965

"I think he's asking about cars for sale that he has saved." ^ If that is the case you should be able to see them as soon as you enter the "Cars For Sale" tab. If they're not showing up, maybe you haven't logged in (hey, it happens to everyone) or there's definitely a problem with your account in which case you should contact the admin.

335

At the moment, listings that you save are stored locally to that device rather than to your account. If you can, it might be easiest to use one device so that all your saved listings are cookied together.

Thanks! Found my saved cars and really love this site!