So, I've changed the whole cooling system in my 94 saturn sc1 and two days after i charged the a/c everything went bonkers! My Low level light comes on, the car takes forever to start and the a/c wont even work. I'm sure its all connected because one day everything went back to normal now its screwed up again...any suggestions?

Asked by Sep 04, 2012 at 10:41 PM

16,255

Cooling system as in engine coolant or AC? No matter which one it sounds like things didnt get plugged back in. There should be a sensor on your coolant overflow tank that registers a low coolant warning. Also you AC system has alot of plugs for sensors that may have been tampered with.