Newer technology

Asked by Aug 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Am considering a minivan. Have Toyota sienna, ford flex, routzan, or Chrysler van in mind. Want regular gas
6cylinder. Want back up camera and any new safety technology.  Would like decent gas mileage.  Captains chairs
for second row seats. To fit senior citizen at 6 '3" tall. What do you think fits? Would like van to sit higher off ground
or allow me to step out/ in car without bending down or tilting head to enter and void hitting head on pillar. Any
suggestions?  Dennis

45

I invested in a Buick Enclave. Beautiful car and fun to drive. My son is 6'1 and sits in all three rows very comfortablty. the second row First and second row are bucket seating w/ third row seating three. Also it's no mini-van, has lots of curb appeal.

Chrysler has weak A/C (had 2) Don't count out Honda Oddesy