Is there a way to "hide" listings from the search results that don't meet the criteria I am looking for?

Asked by Aug 08, 2012 at 01:15 PM

For example, I narrow my search to "4X4", but often times the vehicles that show up are not 4x4s. Which, I am guessing, is probably an input error by the poster.

Another example, I'm looking for a truck with a split bench front seat. Although there is a "seating capacity" specification, I've found them to be inaccurate. I've basically have to verify by the listings photos.

So, it would be nice to simply "hide" a vehicle in the same manner that you can "save" a vehicle.

65

Sorry, I don't see a way to "hide" listings. Wish there were... but the search criteria is only as good as what is posted.