rebuilt title

Asked by Aug 07, 2012 at 03:45 PM

What is the typical percentage reduction on buying a car with a rebuilt title? Tha vehicle is a 2009 Honda Odyssey Touring edition. It has 19000 miles on it and has been repaired. The dealer is asking $24,900 in the state of Tennessee.

66,175

I'd strongly recommend running the carfax or other vehicle history report. This way you know what you're buying. I'd also suggest talking to your local Division of Motor Vehicles to see what all you have to do to put it back on the road. You don't want to get stuck with something you can't use. HTH. -Jim

65

2/3 is a good approximation, but have it inspected! The difference between a good repair and a bad one can be a big deal and may not be visible to the untrained eye! That seems way to expensive anyways!

45

As a dealership, we usually use 50% of rough trade value for a car with a rebulit or salvage title.

45

Also, we could sell you a 2010 Touring with good miles and a clean title for less than that. www.wholesalenashville.com