How do I close my account?

30

Asked by Jul 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I just want to close my account. I no longer have a car to sell, and would like to remove myself from this
service.

45

Go to your "account" and click on "MY LISTINGS", then you will see a tab "CLOSE ACCOUNT", then you can choose a reason that is there to close it.

8,015

I found the following at CarGurus: You can cancel your registration with us by e-mailing cancel@CarGurus.com, and placing your email address in the subject of the e-mail. We will send you an e-mail to confirm your request. After we receive confirmation, we will remove your information from our active database, but some information may remain in our archives. We may not be able to remove your information from our partners' databases, if we have transmitted any information to them.

30

I'm not seeing the CLOSE ACCOUNT tab. Either I am lacking in observational abilities, or it just doesn't exist for me. I'll try the email. Thanks, ya'll.

8,015

I also did not find the tab. That is why I sent you the email option. I found it elsewhere. When you go to the bottom of the page on CarGurus, click on "privacy". It's about half way down the page. Have a nice day,..... Goodwrench707.

Martins Sales LLC I would like to cancel account Thank You Jeff.

jeffwilsonmartinssales@gmail.com please close account Thanks Jeff.

10

This would be great if the cancel@ mailbox wasn't full. What a scam.

If you can't cancel, set your junk spam filter to trash. Good company that wants your business should play nice with their client base, though.

it is: cancellations@cargurus.com if you use: cancel@cargurus.com your request will not get processed.