how do i delete my acc

5

Asked by Jul 15, 2012 at 01:12 PM

How do I delete my account??????

200

Go to garages, click on my garage,click on my listings ,click on close listing

30

That doesn't delete your account. It just closes the listing. I want to delete my account too, but it seems like cargurus want your soul.

96,215

You can cancel your registration with CarGurus by e-mailing cancel@CarGurus.com, and placing your email address in the subject of the e-mail. We will send you an e-mail to confirm your request. After we receive confirmation, we will remove your information from our active database, but some information may remain in our archives. We may not be able to remove your information from our partners' databases, if we have transmitted any information to them.

please cancel NJ motorcars WANTAGE nj i,M JIM ZICCARDI OWNER

25

Yeah!!! PLAEASE delete our acconuts!