Buying a new suv soon land rover lr2 or Volvo xc60

Asked by Jul 08, 2012 at 10:25 PM

If anybody has either one some input would help.  Drove them both, can't decide.

I have bought more than 8 suv in the last 15 yrs,,,I now own volovo x60 one of the best car I have driven handlling,,etrc

Thanks going tues to look at an s60 as well

Im the first to say, it is better to find a 1 yr old model and save the depreciation. New just doesnt make since, unless you are ok with the 25% loss. most all new cars will adjust that much after purchase. There are many small mileage preowned that you can purchase for a significant savings and virtually no warranty loss. As an example, say you were to buy from my store and lets say your buying a suburban, you would actually get a better warranty then the manufacturer offers,. We give free to all our customers that buy preowned a Lifetime powertrain warranty in addition to manufacturers warranty. I purchased a 3200 mile range rover 2011 premium for 73200.00 when i picked it up, i opened the glove box and found the window sticker and it stickered for almost 140k. worth thinking over.