I need to know which switch on our cars engine tells the cooling fans to come on.We have a 2004 Grand Prix GT

Asked by Jul 08, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


I'm not too familiar with this model but the coolant temperature switch is the one you're looking for. Likely found close to the water pump or the thermostat housing.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 174,340
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 93,380
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 75,790
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.