The Market Value Price GAME?!

95

Asked by Jul 02, 2012 at 01:32 PM

I don't know what is going on this site.

When I was posting my ad one day ago, they gave their estimation market value price as $8,664.

That changed by $200 and became $8,464 in a few hours.

NOW, when I looked at that now, they lowered that again, it became $7,679.

Why is all of that game with the market value?  They have changed that by almost 1K in one day!!!
I don't understand that. Who knows that?

I looked a my car a half an hour ago and it was a great deal, but it's just a good deal now, because they lowered the market value.Their estimation is really not good and doesn't work properly.

247,525

Estimation is based on selling price, not the sold price of other vehicles in the online databases. So if some of the higher price cars sell, the avg. price drops. If your car is properly priced for the condition it will sell.