My 2002 Nissan maxima se is apparently missing the front stabilizer bar (was driven over a concrete median before I bought It). My question is: Is the bar one piece that goes the width of the car ? All I can find are sway bar links.. Help anyone ??


Asked by Jun 23, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

3 Answers


sway bar = stabilizer bar


Does it come in 2 pieces, one for Left side and one for Right side ? That's all I can find..


yea. you should notice quite a difference in the ride quality when you replace them

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 174,290
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 93,370
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 75,770
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.