I'm trying to decide a 2007 Saturn sky with 73k miles and a 2002 toyota mr2 spyder witk 10k miles? I could get out the door for $14500 on the saturn ans $15900 on the toyota. Which is the better value and car?

Asked by Jun 19, 2012 at 03:58 PM

115

Toyota all the way. I don't know anyone that has had a Saturn for more than 2 years without wishing they had chosen otherwise. Saturn has Transmission problems and mysterious noises, as well as terrible wear and tear. On the other hand, Toyota is a safe bet always. My whole family has had Toyotas without problems. Most have run them into the ground with ~250-300k miles on them. There is a reason for the price on the Saturn being so close to the Toyota.