I have a 2000 ford Taurus with a 3.0 the dip stick tube is broke is there an interchange with any other engine


Asked by Jun 09, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

3 Answers


Can you put section of hose over the broken spot, then use hose clamps to seal it?

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

It is broke off flush with the block

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

You can get a dipstick tube from most salvage yards or order one new from Ford.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 171,920
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 92,590
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 74,720
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.