Where can I get rubbers (window, door etc) and trim bits for a "61 Pontiac Laurentian 4 door?

Asked by Jun 04, 2012 at 08:31 AM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

3 Answers


Steele Rubber Parts makes replacements for the Catalina so you might see if they interchange. As for the trim you might try Original Parts Group or Performance Years.

Thanks Larry. Any other information appreciated.

Check with year-one,and businesses,like danchuck,,steele,,etc... They"ll send you,in the right direction..

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 175,080
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 93,610
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 76,150
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.