CD player on 2009 Corolla - can't figure it out.

Asked by May 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I have looked in the manual but no help. It is the factory-made model. I know how to play a CD, but cannot find a way to stop the CD without having it return to the beginning when I play it again.  thank you.

210,685

The CD stops playing when you turn the player off (power button) or the car itself. It will resume where you left off. Also if you push one of the radio buttons,and turn on the radio either AM or FM, the CD will also stop at the point it was stopped or be off. So there is no specific stop button.