how can I rate a dealer

Asked by May 09, 2012 at 12:01 AM

10

Same question here.

5

If you send a dealer or contact them through car gurus it will take a couple of weeks wait time but car gurus will send you a email asking you to rate the dealer that you contacted. That is the only way that you can rate a dealer or give feedback about them. Hope this info helps.

5

I did however figure something out that I did not know. Once you get the email from car gurus to give dealer reviews keep it and don't ever delete it. Because even though you have left a review good or bad you can always go back to that email and click that link and it will take you back to the review that you left. You can modify it and add to it or change it I found that out myself. But if you like the review that you left and just want to change a little of it copy it then paste it to your notepad then change whatever you want about it then paste the whole new message. I tried to add some to mine and it removed all of it so I learned that copy and paste was the best way to do it. It will not change the date just the message. So on the top of my review I put updated review so the dealer would see what I had rewrote and said. I dealt with a lazy crooked dealer so my update was even worse then the first one. I just wanted to let people know what kind of crooks those people was. I also described the vehicle that I looked at and also told that it was a in's salvage vehicle and told how they did me. Needless to say the dealer removed the vehicle from car gurus but my review is still there. So always give ur review. It may save a lot of people hassle from that dealer.