I have a 1962 VW Beetle... I doesn't not run by far... It needs everything you can think of done to it, but it has a good frame... I need to sell it any idea how much I should ask? It needs just about everything done to it...

Asked by Apr 19, 2012 at 09:50 AM

62 vw beetle... It needs metal work done all interior is missing ( i do have the back seat) I have oringal mirrors and steering wheel... It is a stick shift.

13,345

That is hard to see without seeing the car. I would look to VW forums and VW clubs online. You will have better luck than trying to sell to average carbuyer. Just from what you said I'm guessing close to $1000 if you find a person doing a restore and assuming there is little rust on your car.

Thank you!!!