First car for my daughter

Asked by Apr 16, 2012 at 09:41 AM

Hello,looking for a first car for my daughter.She wants a Honda Civic.Looking for a nice reliable one.

985

You can get a really good deal on a Civic. We trade them in a lot, and you can get a good mark-up or lose your pants. Don't be afraid to haggle hard with the dealers who have them. Some people think because it's a Honda, it's worth a high price - not true. It's a used car like anything else. Check carfax, brake lines, avoid accident units and if you really want the right one, don't be afraid to travel up to 500 miles to get it.