What is the best birth control to keep me from gaining weight?

Asked by Apr 13, 2012 at 04:29 AM

I have been searche for a while, but I can’t find a answer really I want.
I hear something about people gaining a lot of weight from birth control and so I would always been very scared to use the pill or the patch.

I struggle to maintain a good weight for myself, and I am constantly dieting,

So I was wondering what a good birth control is, that won't make me gain any weight?

1,335

This is a site about vehicles. Not birth control.

3,045

a piece of paper. place it between your knees and hold it there........

well, I hear the pill these days isnt as bad as what it used to be. I am going on it myself in a month or two and I'll let you know how it goes :) as far as the patch goes...dont do it. I got really bad firm spots in my legs, really really moody and I gained weight really bad. (10-15 pounds) a lot of people tell me the IUD works...the one that is inserted into your arm and is effective for 5 years, or until you take it out. But do some research on that one. You might need to be a certain age an already have children. (It doesnt make any sense to me!) Besides condoms, the pill and IUD are your best bet in my opinion... good luck to you :) By the way, I would like to do buy something I interest in at www.xcardiag.com